Mai-HiME Index du Forum Mai HiME
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CD] Drama
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mai-HiME Index du Forum -> Mai-HiME
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
-Natsuki-
ᴺᴷ

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est fou comment le monde de l'Internet peut évoluer en 6 ans XD

Bon j'pense pas que ça va être encore utile mais voici toutes les trad (en anglais) des drama CD de MH (vol. 1 et 2)

https://sites.google.com/site/translationcd/home/my-hime-drama-cd-vol-1
https://sites.google.com/site/translationcd/home/my-hime-drama-cd-vol-2

Y a aussi pour MO mais bon à part les bonus tracks ou la piste 3... ? Sais pu... Y a rien qui m'intéresse Laughing Puis y a pas tout de traduit

Perso j'suis contente d'être tombée dessus par hasard Mr. Green

"Music is what feelings sound like."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
WinryElric
Natsuki 1st fan

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 30, 2012 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il a l'air intéressant à explorer ce site *_* c'est une bonne occasion de ressortir mes vieux CD de Mai-HiME ^^

Trias

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 15, 2014 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Moi aussi je veux entendre le rire de Shizuru Embarassed
Où est-ce que l'on peut se procurer les pistes ? J'ai seulement celle du magasin de lingerie, et celle où Natsuki est malade.

Pour Mai Otome j'ai les pistes mais pas toutes les trad, et pour Mai HiME j'ai toutes les trad mais pas toutes les pistes Evil or Very Mad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
WinryElric
Natsuki 1st fan

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 15, 2014 9:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai les CD qui trainent quelque part, je vais essayer de remettre la main dessus Very Happy

Trias

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 15, 2014 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ce serait super gentil Embarassed Very Happy
-Natsuki-
ᴺᴷ

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 01, 2016 4:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vu que les sites disparaissent d'Internet et qu'on sait jamais ce qu'il va y rester (et je sais que ce forum va durer + longtemps Laughing), je reposte toutes les traductions trouvées sur :
https://sites.google.com/site/translationcd/home/my-hime-drama-cd-vol-1

Spoiler:

Track 1 – Prologue

Mai: Hey Natsuki?
Natsuki: What is it?

Mai: This has been bothering me for awhile now. That Nagi-kun guy… What is he? Or who is he exactly? And what is he up to?
Natsuki: Haven’t got a clue myself. All I know is that he hangs around the library, and knows a lot about Himes, Child and Orphans. It doesn’t look like he’s a First District agent either.
Mikoto: I hate him.
Mai: I know what you mean, I feel like strangling him sometimes whenever I see his smug smirk (smirking face). And why does he always have to appear from somewhere high?
Natsuki: He disappears into thin air and appears from somewhere high…
Mai: And he’s so long winded/gives vague hints, if you know something hurry up and say it!
Natsuki: It’s probably because he thinks it’s cool if he does it that way.
Mai: He’s only just a kid but he always talks so arrogantly!
Mikoto: Yea, the thing I hate most is his eyes.
Natsuki: I know what you mean, his eyes are way too slit.
Mai: Yea, tell me about it. And his hair, did he dye it?
Natsuki: Trying to look like important (wakagashira).
Mikoto: A know nothing? (baka shiraba)
M+N: HAHA!
Mikoto: What’s going on? What’s so funny?
Mai: Oh, we’re…

Nagi: Really, going so far as to say that… Hm, who cares. It’s true that I’ve got white hair, cat-like eyes, like high places and despite just being a kid, acting and talking like I know everything~! But I am responsible for watching over and recording whatever happens to you Himes is my job, it’s not my fault! But you know, watching those girls really reminds me… the Himes’ of the past were so cute and ephemeral! And they all moved according to my plans without any trouble. Compared to modern kids, they’re so forward/bold, or should I say simply stupid/naïve, just watching them makes me feel embarrassed. *sigh* Where have all the Yamato Nadeshikos’ gone? How deplorable! Oh well, I have to give them credit, I never get tired of watching over them though. To engrave such notable events, I’ve engraved/written the history of Fuuka Academy in my secret diary. Oh girls~, I really do happen to know everything that’s going on~. Make fun of me, and things can get pretty scary. I’ll show you…

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime!
Natsuki: The Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy!
Mikoto: First half!
Mai: First… Half?
Natsuki: Then that means… there’s a second half…?
Mai: And what the hell is this “Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy”?
Natsuki: And this ‘true accounts/history’ bit? Seriously, what the hell is Nagi thinking doing this?
Mikoto: Shall I cut him down? (lit: Kill him)
Mai: I give you permission.
Natsuki: In any case, all we can do right now is to listen til the end.
Mai: I… just got a really bad feeling about this.

Spoiler:

Track 2: Chapter 1 – In the Beginning…

Nagi: On a certain day in May, the tenth Hime “Tokiha Mai” has finally awakened and successfully summoned Kagustuchi. However, the current issues confronting her are getting used to her school/academic life it seems. Addendum: Mai-chan, you might want to choose your friends more carefully…
Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime, the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter one is In The Beginning.

Mai: Hnnng. It has been barely a week since I’ve first arrived at Fuuka Academy. Since the very first days of transferring, my days have been very dramatic but things have finally settled down. I’m finally spending my days as a normal school girl now.
Chie: Ma~i! Ah, you dodged it.
Mai: Did you honestly expect me to keep on letting you get me like that?
Chie: Hm, humans are truly adaptable beings. (alt trans. Human beings learn very quickly to unexpected stimuli)
Mai: The person sitting behind me is Harada Chie-chan. The self proclaimed News Hound/Information source of Fuuka. She’ll stick her neck/investigate into anything that sounds interesting. You gotta be careful not to spill the beans around her. Seriously, I’m very vulnerable/weak around the armpits.
Aoi: An opening!
Mai: Ah~!
Aoi: Wow, even the lightest poke/touch brings out amazing results.
Mai: Aoi-chan… Senou Aoi-chan. After getting to know her in the past week, she’s a quite faddish/poser (Lit: follower of each new fad). I can’t tell if she’s naturally ditzy or deliberately acting like she is, but you can’t underestimate her mysterious random ability towards destructive perceptiveness. (awkward translation, could be ‘sudden out of nowhere observations’)
Aoi: That reminds me; I heard that those who are easily ticklish are quite generous/liberal. Is true for you, Mai-chan?
Mai: What~?! Just what are you talking about all of a sudden?
Aoi: Huh? Are you asking me if I am? Oh, Mai-chan, you’re so naughty~!
Chie: We can’t have that, school girls are quite wild these days.
Mai: Is that my fault?
Aoi: But, Mai-chan…
Chie: You do have quite the body…
Mai: What’s… what’s with that keen look/those keen eyes. (bad translation) You two are acting like old perverted men!
Chie: No, no. (English) If you’re talking about acting like ‘old guys’…
Aoi: You mean, someone like this guy… (alt trans; there’s someone right here!)
Tate: Um, urg, argh. What are doing all of a sudden?
Chie: You were looking, weren’t you Tate?
Tate: I wasn’t looking!
Mai: Pervert/Lech! Tate Yuuichi, I get the feeling I don’t really want to get too involved with a guy like this. He’s a lech, pervert, sexual harassing guy. Anyways, he’s the worst.
Tate: Listen, I wasn’t looking and I wasn’t listening! Anyways, I decided I wanted nothing to do with someone like you! So don’t you hang around me either!
Chie: Oh my, he ran. What a gutless/dishonest guy.
Aoi: Hey, hey Mai-chan. I wanted to ask you before, but did you know Tate-kun from before?
Chie: You get the feeling you know each other quite ‘well’. If you know what I mean.
Mai: Of… Of course not! Not once, ever, in this lifetime!
Aoi: Your angry looks/denials just make you look even more suspicious.
Chie: Yeah, it’s quite an intense denial. (lit trans: completely black letter, ie the writings’ on the wall)
Mai: Give me a break guys…
Mikoto: Mai!… Ma~i!!
Aoi: She flying…
Chie: Astonishing hang time too. Prime Body Press Explosion, count down 1. 2. 3. Victor/Winner, Minagi Mikoto.
Mikoto: YEAH!
Mai: Ahh… OH Mikoto, how many times do I have to tell you not to cling to me like that.
Mikoto: Mai, today’s lunch/bento was delicious!
Mai: Thank you. This girl is Minagi Mikoto, now that I think about it. Ever since I’ve picked her up from that ferry, it feels like everything started to slid towards the weird. And there’s plenty of things I haven’t figured out yet too. But, I guess it is kinda cute how she clings to me like that and all.
Mikoto: So tell me Mai, what’s for dinner tonight?!
Mai: Seriously, don’t you think about anything else other than food?
Mikoto: Of course I do!
Mai: Then what else do you think about?
Mikoto: Like about CHILDs! Oh, and Kaguts- HMPH
Mai: H-hey, don’t talk about it in the open like that all of a sudden!
Chie: CHILD?
Aoi: Kagu-, what?
Mai: Ahahaha. Well, um, er, yeah, it’s about tonight’s dinner menu! Chil… Chinese furniture (kaguteki)
Chie: Um, don’t you mean cubed radish kimchi (kakuteki)
Aoi: Oh but it sounds so delicious!
Mikoto: Isn’t kakuteki a Korean dish though?
Mai: You, stay quiet! Um, you want to come over and eat at my place tonight? I’ll cook for you.
Aoi: Really?
Mai: However, you gotta share the grocery bill with me. You okay with that?
Chie: I’m in.
Aoi: Yeah!
Mai: Okay, why don’t we go grocery shopping together than. (alt trans; could you come grocery shopping with me?)
Chie: Roger.
Mai: Mikoto, you want to come along right?
Mikoto: Yeah.

Mai: This was the very beginning of my journey, my Fuuka Academy student life. I I truly thought to myself in the beginning that I was going to have a pretty peaceful life. I eventually discovered though, that I was completely wrong about it afterwards.

Spoiler:

Track 3: Chapter 2 - Lingerie Rhapsody

Nagi: On a certain day in May, the mystery of the panty thief that shook Fuuka Academy was solved/concluded with the forceful actions of Kuga Natsuki. But it appears that as a result, her lingerie collection was utterly destroyed. Postscript/addendum: Natsuki-chan… Quibbling/Being fussy about lingerie is fine and all. But shouldn’t you find someone to show the lingerie off too first?
Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter two is Lingerie Rhapsody.

Natsuki: We’re here.
Mai: Wow… What a cute shop. To think there’s a place like this.
Mikoto: Hey Mai. What can we eat here?
Mai: No, this is a shop that sells lingerie.
Mikoto: Oh you mean like that bra thing.
Mai: Mikoto~! You’re too carefree/energetic…
Mikoto: Mai~! I want to try on a bra too.
Mai: Okay, okay. Chie and the others said to get you one too. And it is pretty bad for a girl over 13 years of age to be running around without a bra. And Kuga-san is buying.
Natsuki: (exasperated) Really. I’m a regular who goes to this place a lot. It has lots of good imported stuff too. I feel that showing you this place is enough for you guys.
Mai: (Surprise) Prejudice. That bra I had was really expensive!
Natsuki: Really?
Mai: Really. It was my size and the style and color was pretty unlike someone else’s…
Natsuki: Shut up… Let’s go in.
Mikoto: Wow Mai… It’s like a flower bouquet.
Mai: … It looks so expensive…
Shizuru: Welcome.
Natsuki: (surprise) Shizuru?!
Mai: Ms. President?
Shizuru: My, my. What delightful/pretty customers!
(damn you Shizuru and your sexy but incomprehensible Kyoto-ben!!! I can’t translate or understand what you’re saying sometimes!!! WAHH!!!)
Natsuki: (baffled) Why are you here Shizuru? Where’s the manager?
Shizuru: The manager had to go out for a bit, so I was asked to look after the store since I’m such a regular myself.
Mai: Kuga and Ms. President know each other well?
Natsuki: Yeah.
Mai: Ah… That’s unexpected.
Shizuru: So what are you looking for today?
Natsuki: Oh, we’re looking for a bra for her (refers to Mai).
Shizuru: (disappointed) Oh I see, how disappointing… You’re not buying any Natsuki?
Natsuki: (nervous) Um, no! I’m okay! I’m not buying anything today.
Mai: What’s wrong Kuga-san? I thought you were going to…
Natsuki: (forceful) I said I’m all right for today.
Shizuru: (still disappointed) I see… Okay Tokiha-san, excuse me for a moment.
Shizuru: Hm… An E or an F around… This bra you’re wearing right now seems a bit too tight for you.
Mikoto: Mai…
Natsuki: I knew it…
Mikoto: huh?
Natsuki: Shizuru is… um… skilled. Really skilled.
Mikoto: At what?
Natsuki: You don’t need to know.

Shizuru: You have such nice large well developed/shaped breasts, so you’ve got to take care of them. Right Natsuki?
Natsuki: Um… well… Yeah
Mikoto: (concerned) Mai? You’re all red…
Mai: (out of breath)… It was… a bit… overwhelming…
Shizuru: Tokiha-san
Mai: (Timid) Y-Yes?
Shizuru: Do you have a preference?
Mai: Um…well…
Shizuru: Hm… It seems an elegant white seems to suit you best. This hawaii blue suits you too. Oh and this is an imported one but it’s big and will uphold your bust.
Mai: (sounds impressed)
Shizuru: Okay, let’s try this on you…
Mai: (snaps out of it) What? Ah… Don’t! I’ll put it on myself!
Shizuru: It’s all right. You don’t have to worry a thing with me around Tokiha-san, just leave it all to me.
Mai: Ms. President (Stuttering) Don’t pull please!… NOOOO!!!!
Mikoto: Mai…
Shizuru: My, what beautiful skin! A beautiful pink color too.
Mai: (distressed) Ms. President! You can’t!
Mikoto: Mai… Wait for me; I’m coming to save you.
Natsuki: You don’t have to save her. She’s not in pain…
Mikoto: But…
Natsuki: How do I put this… She’s actually, um, enjoying it?
Mikoto: Huh?!
Shizuru: Tokiha-san, you have such a cute/wonderful voice.

Mikoto: Mai?
Mai: I can’t… take anymore.
Shizuru: It fits perfectly doesn’t it? Now it can show off the form of your breasts. Don’t you agree Natsuki?
Natsuki: Um… yeah… Like always it sounds more suspicious/traumatizing/terrifying than it should be…
Shizuru: Thank you… Ah, it reminds me of the time when Natsuki came here to buy her own lingerie and I helped her… At that time Natsuki…
Natsuki: Wha~! Stop it Shizuru! That’s in the past!
Shizuru: Oh very well (alt tran: You don’t have to get so embarrassed about it)… Right, next is Mikoto-chan.
Mikoto: Um… I, uh…
Natsuki: Um, I’ll… be helping her. Besides she only needs a sports bra for now…
Shizuru: What are you talking about (alt tran: She shouldn’t let that hold her back)? If she wears a good bra now, it’ll far more enjoyable in the future.
Natsuki: (Desperately trying to spare Mikoto) It’s still too early for her. Right Mikoto?!
Mikoto: Yes~!
Mai: Urg…
Mikoto: (traumatized) Mai… (defiant and afraid) I don’t need a bra ever.
Natsuki: Are you sure?
Mikoto: Yes… Mai, I never thought a bra as something so evil/scary.
Mai: (Incomprehensible) um… mumble mumble.

Spoiler:

Track 4: Chapter 3 – Until Then Linden

Nagi: On a certain day in June, a bus was attacked twice by Orphans. It is still unknown whether it was a stray Orphan who happened to be wandering about or deliberately summoned by ‘them’. Addendum: Akane-chan, the day you can act on Midori-chan’s advice is still far.

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime, the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter 3 is Until then Linden.

All: Welcome to Linden Baum!
Akane: Ah, Tate-kun!
Tate: Yo.
Shiho: Hello Akane-san.
Midori: Oh someone you know Akane-chan?
Akane: Tate Yuuichi-kun and Munakata Shiho-chan. He’s in the class next to mine and… is Kazu-kun’s fellow classmate.
Midori: I see. Oh does that mean you’re in the same classroom as Mai-chan?
Tate: Is she in today?
Akane: Nope, today’s her day off.
Tate: I see.
Shiho: Hm!
Tate: What is it Shiho?
Shiho: Onii-chan looks sort of disappointed.
Tate: No way! I can relax ‘cause she ain’t here! That reminds me, Kazu-kun’s not here either?
Akane: He has prep school today.
Tate: Hm, I do kind of remember him mentioning that. His folks are pretty strict about stuff like that.
Akane: Yeah…
Midori: Hey now, how long are you going to keep on talking? They’re potential customers.
Tate: “Potential”!
Akane: Sorry Tate-kun. Let me take you to your seats.
Shiho: Okay!
Tate: Hey don’t act so excited, it’s embarrassing.
Shiho: Urg…
Midori: Fuuka Academy eh…

Akane: Will that be everything?
Tate: Yeah! Thank you Higurashi.
Akane: Please enjoy your meal.
Shiho: Thanks! Hey Onii-chan, say ‘ah’.
Tate: Wha-. Hey quit it, it’s embarrassing.
Shiho: It’s fine. Come on, ‘ah’.
Tate: Stop it. Man, you act like a kid no matter how old you become.
Shiho: I am not a ‘kid’. Shiho is an adult.
Tate: Liar. Ya little child.
Shiho: I am not a child, Shiho is an adult
Tate: All right, I got it, I got it. You’re an adult, an adult!
Midori: What are you staring at them so enviously for?
(Shiho: Come on Onii-chan, say ‘ah’.)
(Tate: I said quit it, damn it! I told ya it’s embarrassin’)
Akane: Midori-chan…
Midori: Haha, I see, you want to do that too… with Kazu-kun~.
(Shiho: Why not! Come on, just say ‘ah’)
(Tate: Quit it! Seriously you *can’t hear*…)
Midori: Oh, what a bright red color we got going there.
(Shiho: I’m not a brat *can’t hear*)
(Tate: *can’t hear*)
Akane: Please stop teasing me like that.
(Shiho: I’m not a brat, I told you I’m an adult*can’t hear*)
Midori: Sorry. But really, tell me the truth, how far have you gotten exactly?
Akane: How far? That’s way too embarrassing to say!
Midori: Oh I see.
Akane: What do you mean?
Midori: On outside, you’re all ‘love love’ but in truth, you haven’t done anything at all.
Akane: That’s not true at all. We’ve properly kissed and…
Midori: You mean, on the cheek right?
Akane: … Yeah…
Midori: I’m astounded/amazed, I overheard you talking about going away somewhere together so I thought you’ve reached the point of doing it. (Note: Strong suggestion of kissing, not actually going out and doing ‘it’)
Akane: I guess it weird. But we’re only first year high school student…
Midori: You’re ‘late’.
Akane: You really think so?
Midori: You’re way ‘late’. Seriously, if this keeps up you’re going to end up like some sort rare species that tourists from around the world would like to look at.
Akane: But… I’m happy with just being with Kazu-kun. And… How do I get Kazu-kun to, you know, get in the mood for something like that? Or what would make him happy? I don’t know.
Midori: It can’t be helped. Allow me, Professor Midori, to tell/teach you all sorts of things.
Akane: ‘All sorts of things’
Midori: The sort of things that men are interested in, like ‘this’ and ‘that’.
Akane: ‘This’ and ‘that’?
Midori: There are 48 of’em.
Akane: There’s that many!?
Midori: There are even ones that are pretty acrobatic.
Akane: I wonder if I’ll be able to do them…
Midori: It’ll be fine. With Kazu-kun, you’ll manage!
Akane: I understand I’ll do my best!
Midori: That’s the spirit Akane!
Akane: Yes coach!
Midori: All right, listen up. Aim for the horizon/goal…
Tate: Um, sorry for interruptin’ ya fun talk but… could I get the bill?
Akane: Oh sorry, I’ll get it immediately!

Akane: Um, club house sandwich, chocolate parfait and two all you can drink is 1710 yen.
Tate: Let’s see, one thousand, seven hundred... Oh. There ya go.
Shiho: All right, free lunch! That’s why I love onii-chan so much!
Tate: What are ya talking about; you’re going to be paying me back.
Shiho: What?! Meanie!
Akane: You two really do get along.
Tate: Oh please, give me a break Higurashi. Now even you’re saying it.
Akane: Hey Shiho-chan. Is Shiho-chan using every trick in the book to make guys happy too?
Shiho: Huh?
Tate: Higurashi! What are ya talking about all of a sudden!
Akane: If you both know what it means… that you’re doing it.
Shiho: We aren’t doing it… I mean, not yet… Not yet, but we are definitely going to right?
Akane: Um… One day maybe…
Tate: Hey, just what are ya talking about all of a sudden…
Akane: Um, well, what I mean by every trick is…
Shiho: Hey do you wanna do it, onii-chan!
Tate: Well yea I wanna, but… I mean, I don’t wanna do it! At all!
Midori: Hm, Fuuka Academy sure has some interesting/entertaining students like Mai-chan. Maybe I should seriously take that part time teacher exam to get in. Yeah. I’ll go for it. It seems pretty interesting!

Spoiler:

Track 5:Chapter 4 - After The Festival

Homura Nagi: In July… The Academy entered summer break. During their makeup cooking class, the Himes made cake. After meddling only a little bit, the Orphan ran wild and an unexpected outcome arose. Addendum: Happy birthday Mai-chan. Next time let me eat some cake too.

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Episode 4: After the Festival.

Mai: Takumi, Akira and Yayoi get back home safely okay? Thanks for coming tonight, it was fun! Bye!
Mai: Thanks a lot Chie and Aoi. I’m a little worn out.
Chie: You’re welcome.
Aoi: Doing this much is nothing. And besides… right?
Chie: Right, the night only starts now. There still lots of fun things to do…
Mikoto: Oh does this mean we’re going to eat more cake?
Mai: But you already ate a lot. It wasn’t enough for you?
Mikoto: Hm. No… I love cake!
Natsuki: Ah… Finally feel refreshed.
Mai: How was the water?
Natsuki: It was fine. Sorry about that. I’m going home now.
Chie: Huh? But Kuga-san, you’re going by bike right?
Aoi: If you go home now, you’ll be cold.
Natsuki: I’ll be fine besides its summer.
Aoi: But I would like to talk to Kuga-san more since we rarely do.
Chie: So would I. I have quite an interest in you too. I always wanted an opportunity to talk to you intimately for some time.
Natsuki: Er… There’s nothing much about to talk to me about.
Mikoto: What’s wrong Natsuki? Your face is red.
Mai: She’s just nervous/embarrassed.
Natsuki: (denial) Who’s feeling nervous/embarrassed?
Mai: All right, all right. I’ll let you borrow my pyjamas, so stay over.
Natsuki: (reluctant) Um… Well…
Aoi/Chie/Mai: Hmmm?
Mikoto: Hm?
Natsuki: (defeated) Well if you insist…
Aoi: All right!
Chie: Mwahaha! With this, I can investigate/question and uncover the mysterious Kuga Natsuki all I want.
Natsuki: What am I? A rarity?
Mai: … That knocking isn’t for this room right?
Nao: (still knocking) Hey! Aoi! Are you there? Man, she’s so useless. Locking me out here after forgetting the key…
Aoi: It’s Nao-chan
Aoi: Nao-chan~! Over here!
Nao: Really Aoi… What are you doing over at Tokiha’s place?
Mikoto: Nao!
Nao: Hi Mikoto… (sees Natsuki) Well, well… So you’re here also…
Natsuki: You made me have quite a day today, didn’t you? You sponge brained bimbo!
Nao: Same to you. You female pheromone soaked girl!
Chie: (Whispering) Hey Mai… Did something happen between those two today at the cooking competition to hate each other?
Mai: Um… Well… Something has happened.
Chie: Ohh… So there were things going on in the background that I didn’t see.
Aoi: Stop Kuga-san and Nao-chan. Today is Mai-chan’s birthday! Smile and laugh at each other and have fun.
Nao: Who would…
Natsuki: To this thing?
Aoi: You can’t! Smile at each other.
Nao: No.
Aoi: Nao-chan! If you refuse to get along with…
Nao: Hm?
Aoi: I’ll start crying~!
Mikoto: Nao… froze…
Mai: Why?
Chie: Its Aoi’s secret technique: she cries in a great big voice and terrible face with endless tears and snot all over her face, as if it’s the end of the world… Moreover once she starts, she doesn’t stop until there’s an apology…
Mai: Er.. Just hearing about it sounds really bad.
Aoi: ) Nao-chan~!
Nao: All right! I got it!
Aoi: And you Kuga-san? You understand?
Natsuki: Um… Sure
Aoi: Oh, I’m so relieved.
Nao:… Really… So today is your birthday?
Mai: Um yeah. You’re welcome to eat this. There’s still food leftover that everyone brought over… So how about it?
Nao: Hm… Birthday eh. If that’s the case I better give you a present too.
Mai: Er… You don’t have worry about that. You don’t need to…
Nao: No no no. Just wait here a minute. Aoi, lend me your keys.
Aoi: o…okay
Nao: Kuga Natsuki, Tokiha Mai… Why not, since you two are in the same place right now. I’ll mess both of you up.
Mai: A present from Nao-chan?… How unexpected.
Aoi: Really? Well it’s true that she’s stays out all night, refuses to apologize for anything to anyone and has a foul mouth but Nao-chan does have a pretty good heart.
Chie: There are times I find you amazing Aoi… Especially right now.

Nao: Sorry to keep you waiting~! Here you go Mai-san. A present from me.
Mai: Thank you very… huh?
Natsuki: Hey, Senou… Is this what good girls do?
Aoi: Hahaha…
Chie: This… Just its presence/discovery on Academy grounds is enough to inflict the pain of a crackdown by (having to answer to) the Executive Team, on top of enduring the alternating/rotating 24 hour lecture with Father and Sister on the same day.
Nao: The night is long. Let’s drink till there is nothing left. We’ll pass it to each other. I’ll defeat/crush you. Then take unflattering photos of you to spread around everywhere!
Natsuki: I accept your challenge.
Nao: You have guts… It’s not as if I’m amongst flashy buyers (customers), in a club or questionable people.
Chie: Whoa… Those two are really into this.
Mai: (depressed) This really could be the worst day of my life after all.

Homura Nagi: Now now children. You’re only supposed to be doing that when you twenty years old. That being said, the end of this story continues next time!

Spoiler:

Track 06: Chapter 5 - The Festival Later - Ato no Matsuri

Homura Nagi: In July, Tokiha Mai’s birthday party ended safely. However, with Yuuki Nao’s interference/trespass/intrusion into the festivities at Fuuka Academy’s Girls Dorm Room 324 started a battle between women… Addendum: Mikoto-chan, my condolences.

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter 5: After the Festival

Natsuki: That’s why you should stop drinking!
Nao: Shut up… Just because you drank a bit more than me don’t mean you’re any better. Ya annoying fly/flea.
Natsuki: (growling) What did you say? As if you’re any better!?
Mai: Um… Chie-chan what should we do about this?
Chie: Hm… That was unexpected. They got drunk way too quickly.
Mai: … They didn’t even drink one full glass.
Mikoto: What’s wrong with Natsuki and Nao?
Chie: They’re drunk.
Mikoto: Drunk? From just that?
Mai: Mikoto? When did you…
Mikoto: Oh I used to go drinking with Jii (grandfather) so I’m fine.
Chie: …That was also unexpected or is it understandable, eh Mai?
Aoi: You look like you’re used to it Mai-chan.
Mai: Well, as a child I went with my father drinking and was allowed drink a bit since elementary school.
Aoi: (Obviously drunk) Wah! Mai-chan is such a delinquent. You can’t do that!
Mai: It looks like Aoi-chan you’ve also done in a bit…
Chie: This alcohol is pretty strong…
Mai: Oh my… Chie…
Chie: ?? What??
Mai: This is the first time I’ve ever seen you without glasses.
Chie: Really?
Aoi: She’s a beauty, isn’t she?
Mai: More like handsome…
Aoi: And her proportions are…eh!
Chie: (surprised) Wah… Hey Aoi!
Aoi: Pretty good too!
Nao: (drunk) What?
Natsuki: (Drunk) Hey let us try.
Chie: Hey now… UWAH!
Nao: (amused) Wow it’s true… Hey you. Won’t you start working with me?
Chie: I respectfully decline.
Natsuki: (drunk) What did you say? Respectfully decline? Drink damn you!
Chie: Can’t drink all that… tastes terrible.
Aoi: That was amazing Chie. Drank straight from the bottle.
Mai: Nao-chan. You can’t just recklessly…
Nao: Oh, you be quiet and have a drink.
Mai: Wah! I can’t possibly drink that much…
Mikoto (enthusiastic) Aoi you drink too!
Aoi: (happily) Okay. I, Senou Aoi, will drink!….
Aoi: Ah…
Everyone: Wow… (claps)
Aoi: It’s too late to stop over drinking! So tonight! Everyone drink!
Mai: So, for me it’s really difficult. I have to worry about Takumi’s illness and for me it’s this and that…
Aoi: I understand! Mai-chan is great! Great!
Mai: (depressed) But… but I can’t give up against despair!
Natsuki: (sound of agreement) Despair eh. I can’t give up against despair either… My mother died. Cliff, fall, crash/splat (everything fell apart)
Aoi: Hahaha! Cliff, fall, CRASH/SPLAT!
Natsuki: (Angry and slams fist into table) Shut up!
Aoi: (depressed) Okay…
Natsuki: If you understand that’s fine
Nao: (crying) Natsuki… You’ve had a hard time…
Natsuki: (on the verge of tears) Nao…
Nao: I’ve made a serious mistake about you… Right from now on, let’s be good friends.
Natsuki: Nao!…
Nao: Natsuki!…
Mikoto: This is bad… Everyone’s broken (insane/gone)
Mai: (drunk) What’s wrong Mikoto? By yourself with such a worried face?
Chie: You want to drink more?
Mai: I know! Really Mikoto if you want to have attention, you just need to tell me outright. You shy girl!… What a big baby! (baby noises)
Aoi: (joins in with baby noises)
Mikoto: Whoa! Mai! I’m not a baby!
Chie: Hm… that’s right. Mi~ko~to-chan~! (glomping by Chiie to Mikoto)
Mikoto: Stop… Chie… Can’t breath!
Chie: (evil laugh)You’re so cute. Mikoto-chan… I want to eat you.
Aoi: It appeared! Chie’s secret move, Takarazuka attack
Nao: … So cool!
Natsuki: (does a cheer)
Mai: But it’s true. Mikoto looks delicious.
Natsuki: (mumbling)
Aoi: Hehehe… Mikoto-chan!
Chie: Can we eat you?
Mikoto: No… Stay away. Mai, help…
Mai: I never noticed until now… Mikoto you look so delicious.
Mikoto: (abandoning all hope) Mai?
Mai: Hehehe. It should be all right. After all I feed you all the time.
Chie: So that’s that! All together now!
Mai/Aoi/Chiie: Thank you for the meal!

Mai: (hangover) Urg… What hit me… My head hurts… huh?
Mikoto: Mai? You’re awake?
Mai: Oh good morning Mikoto… Huh? What is this? What happened to this room? … Natsuki?… Even Nao-chan!
Chie: I feel sick… Is this what a hangover is?
Aoi: My head is spinning/splitting.
Nao: … why am I here?
Mai: … last night… huh? I don’t remember what happened after Takumi and the other left.
Mikoto: (drained) So all of you don’t remember anything?
Mai: It seems so.
Mikoto: That’s all right then. I’ll just pretend I was bitten by dogs last night instead.
Mai: what?

Spoiler:

Track 7:Chapter 6 - Student Council Burning Up (Moeyu) - Seitokai Moeyu(Moeyu)

Nagi: On a certain day in August, the Academy was amidst its summer break. Nevertheless, an insidious rumor that did not originate from me has spread throughout the school which has thrown the Executive Committee/Council into an frenzy. Subsequently, it appears they did end up discovering ‘something’. Addendum: Yukino-chan, watching them crash and burn is pretty fun too. (bad translation)

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter 6: Student Council Burning Up.

Haruka: Is this everything?
Yukino: Um, let’s see. Yup, according to the list that’s everything.
Haruka: Seriously, what is with this pile/mountain of junk? As I had expected/suspected, those who watch anime are the garbage of humanity. (note: owie, Haruka, that’s mean~!) How the heck did the Anime Research Society get approved/founded?
Yukino: But, they’re free to choose their hobbies…
Haruka: Absolutely not! They’re criminals who used/copied the Academy’s/School’s image software to sell their cheap/forged goods! Look at this! How can a bunch male high school students gather together to play with dolls?
Yukino: Those are called ‘Figures’.
Haruka: Figures? Oh I get it, this slides on top ice!
Yukino: Um, the one who ‘sliding’ is Haruka-chan… Um, what?
Haruka: Yukino, you’re being a lot more cutting than usual with your corrections lately.
Yukino: I guess, I’m a little tired…
Yukariko: Um, Suzushiro-san?
Yukino: Sister.
Yukariko: About the young men you sent to the church just a moment ago.
Haruka: Oh the Anime guys? Did they do something?
Yukariko: Um, don’t you think imposing a 48 hour lecture/sermon and 240 hour community/volunteer service punishment seems a bit… excessive?
Haruka: Absolutely not! Please, take a look at this mountain of junk/filth that they occupied their time with and hide in the dark corners of the emergency staircase they called a club room! (Bad translation)
Yukariko: Oh my, what a cute doll!
Haruka: It’s called a ‘figuya’
Yukino: “Figure”
Haruka: You say that but it doesn’t slide on top of ice!
Yukariko: But of course!
Yukino: *sigh*
Yukariko: Oh, she’s cleaning the blackboard. She must be a elementary school student. How well made. AH! What should I do? I broke it. Huh? NO~~! Her clothes!
Yukino: Oh, it appears it was made so you could remove it in the first place.
Yukariko: To do such a thing to a tender/innocent girl doll like this! I can’t believe it! Oh God/Lord, how can people be so utterly sinful like this?
Haruka: Twisted, it’s all utterly twisted!
Yukariko: This one, and ah~, Father! How utterly shameless!
Haruka: Are you seriously trying to tell me people sell this?
Yukino: About twice a year, at a convention center.
Haruka: You’re joking. What’s in this box then?
Yukariko: What is it? There’s many brightly colored clothes in it.
Yukino: Oh, they were even doing cosplay. What diverse hobbies our Anime Research Society has.
Yukariko: Co-splay? What sort of satanic practice is it?
Yukino: Ah um, it’s costume play.
Yukariko: Play?
Yukino: It just means you dress up as your favourite anime character!
Haruka: Unforgiveable! Completely, utterly unforgivable! To lust after skilfully rendered innocent little girls, behind the scenes/underground/black market exchanges of illegal goods and finally, the narcissism/self deception to use garish school uniform to turn away from reality itself! Such twistedness/sick/perverse cannot be ignored!
Yukariko: Exactly right! By the righteousness of God, we must save them from their sad/sorrowful path!
Haruka: Sister, be my ally in our task of taking back our world to reality and order!
Yukariko: Yes!
Yukino: *sigh*
Haruka: Sister, tell me truthfully, what do you think must be done?
Yukariko: Well…let’s see now… I don’t believe, in the face of this, it will be an easy task. Moreover, I am not very knowledgeable of the outside world…
Haruka: Hm… And I for one cannot understand/fathom the feelings of such trash.
Yukariko: Oh I know, the Good Book says that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles!
Yukino: Um, that’s Sun Tzu…
Haruka: Oh I see, in other words…
Yukariko: Yes, by investigating what we have here, we will be able ascertain exactly what appeals to them and deceived them. This is the very first steps to finding a solution.
Haruka: A marvellous idea! Don’t you think so too Yukino?
Yukino: Um, er, I guess?
Haruka: Of course it is! You can only see things when you get your hands dirty. This is father’s greatest piece of advice to life to me as the founder of Suzushiro Construction. (bad translation)
Yukariko: Heh. Well then…
Haruka: Yes…. You first, Yukino.
Yukino: Huh? What?! Me, first?
Yukariko: How about this one?
Yukino: A… Witch girl?
Yukariko: It’s ‘lets play’. God shall surely forgive you for this.
Haruka: Prepare yourself Yukino. It’ll definitely look good on you!
Yukino: Um…
Haruka: Now then… Wear it… Wear it… Wear it~!
Yukino: N-no!!

Tate: Man, the Student council can’t take it easy even for a minute. Whether it’s Vampires or perverts, even if it’s a rumor you’ve gotta go and investigate.
Shizuru: It can’t be helped, it’s our job.
Tate: And where’s the Executive Committee? This sounds like a job for our Executive Director Suzushiro would happily sink her teeth… into…
???: Big sister, it looks like I’ll be able to leave the hospital soon. I want to go see big brother… as soon as possible… (Trans alt: Big sister?)
Yukariko: You can’t push yourself so hard. If you do, you’ll end up relapsing/getting worse. Getting better is our main priority. (bad translation)
Shizuru: Ahaha, oh my, how fun.
Tate: Just… what… happened?
Yukino: Is this what they call/a case of ‘the mummy hunter himself becomes a mummy’ or rather ‘putting the cart before the horse’?

Trans notes: The last lines are idiomatic sayings.
ミイラ取りがミイラになる 【ミイラとりがミイラになる】 (exp) the mummy hunter himself becomes a mummy (lit); the biter bit; the one who bites get bitten instead; going for wool and coming home shorn
本末転倒; 本末顛倒 【ほんまつてんとう】 (n,vs,adj-no) failing to properly evaluate the (relative) importance (of); putting the cart before the horse; mistaking the cause for the end; mistaking the insignificant for the essential; getting one's priorities backwards

Spoiler:

08 - Chapter 7 - Illusionary Legend - Maboroshi no Dengon

Nagi: On a certain day in August, the Sears’ Vampire Incident has been suppressed/solved and the Academy has taken back its peace. The new school year begins in but a few days, and soon this year’s summer will be over too. Addendum: Oh too bad. You were so close, Akane-chan.

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter 7 is ‘Illusionary Legend’.

Tate: Seriously, what are you thinking waiting until now to get your homework notes, again? This ain’t funny.
Shiho: But…
Tate: And after what happ-… er…
Shiho: Ah ha, so there was a vampire after all.
Tate: Nope, never existed. It’s just your imagination talking.
Shiho: But this time, I’ll definitely see/witness it.
Tate: What? Hey, Shiho, don’t tell me…
Shiho: Hee hee.
Tate: Don’t ‘hee hee’ me.
Shiho: Just this once, please! They say the ghost only appears in the classroom right next to big brother’s classroom
Tate: Ghost? Oh, give me a break. I’ve had enough of monsters and ghosts already.

Shiho: You know, walking at night is pretty romantic.
Tate: Really?
Shiho: It’s as if there’s nothing else in the world but me and big brother.
Tate: Oh hey, those are lights from the dorms.
Shiho: Big brother… You’ve got no sense of the mood.
Tate: Why would I want get in the mood for anything in a situation like this?
Shiho: Oh… Um, big brother?
Tate: Huh?
Shiho: Could you… wait here for a moment?
Tate: Why?
Shiho: No reason.
Tate: Well that tells me nothing. If you need to go somewhere, I’ll go with you.
Shiho: Oh big brother you’re so thickheaded. If a girl says she needs to go somewhere, you just let her go.
Tate: Oh, I see now. Ya gotta go take a leak.
Shiho: Idiot!!
Tate: Hahah. Man, this is such a pain.

Shiho: Oh, big brother is so indelicate. Huh? Big brother, where are you? Hey, big brother. Where did you go?
Akane: Huh? Who?
Shiho: AH! A ghost?
Akane: Shiho-chan…?
Shiho: Huh? Akane-san? What have you been doing until now? Everyone was worried, they say Akane-san eloped.
Akane: Heh heh, so that’s what they were saying. I didn’t elope.
Shiho: Then, where were you all this time?
Akane: Um, for some reason I can’t really remember.
Akane: Before I realized it, I found myself here. I feel as if I’m forgetting something really important though. Hm, I wonder what it is. But, tell me why is Shiho-chan out here so late at night.
Shiho: I went to look for a ghost… as an excuse to be with my big brother but he’s so terrible. When I went to use the washroom, he went off and left me behind. And we had such a good mood going too.
Akane: You must really like Tate-kun, Shiho-chan.
Shiho: Eh? Um, er… Yes… Are you sure you want to be in here? (bad translation) But Akane-san’s classroom is right next door.
Akane: 1st year, A group.
Shiho: This is big brother’s classroom. Oh and this is big brother’s seat! Wow, this seat is so much higher/taller than mine.
Akane: That’s where Tate-kun sits… and behind him…
Shiho: That’s Kazuya-san’s seat right?
Akane: Kazuya-san… Kazu-kun…
Shiho: Oh that reminds me. Hey Akane-san, what happened to Kazuya-san? Isn’t he with you?
Akane: Huh? Kazu-kun… Kazu-kun is… Ah… Kazu-kun… That’s right, I…
Shiho: Akane-san?
Akane: Shiho-chan, I have a favour to ask you. Please tell everyone!
Shiho: Everyone?
Akane: To those who can see the red star. That’s right, Kazu-kun… That’s the reason why I…
Shiho: Tell them? What should I tell them?
Akane: That’s…
Tate: Hey, how long are you going to take a leak? I’m seriously tired of waiting for ya!
Shiho: Huh, no way… was that just a dream?
Tate: Okay, I’m going to count to ten and if you’re not out by then, I’m going to have to think you had to drop a big one. One! Two!
Shiho: That’s not why I… Oh … Big brother you’re such a jerk!!

Tate: You are one heck of an item/act. Falling asleep inside the school’s toilets at night.
Shiho: I was only just a bit drowsy.
Tate: That’s what I meant by ‘heck of an act/item’.
Shiho: But was it really just a dream?
Tate: What’s with you, staring at the moon so seriously like that? It doesn’t suit ya.
Shiho: It’s nothing. Hey big brother…
Tate: Huh?
Shiho: Just want you to know, that Shiho loves big brother lots!

Spoiler:

09 - Chapter 8 - Sister Yukariko's Confessional - Sister Yukariko no Zangeshitsu

Nagi: On a certain day in September, the school has just started a new term and a restless feeling/mood settles upon school grounds just after the recently held the Tamayura Festival. Tokiha Mai was blessed by the upfront ‘attack’ from the Vice President of the Student Council. A blessing and a curse. Addendum: Hey Mai-chan, just who is… your most important person?

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Chapter 8 is Sister Yukariko's Confessional.

Yukariko: Ah… I wonder if I’m going to be all right? Father Glear has departed and now I’m going to be completely responsible for guiding lost/confused students. No! No, no, no, no! It’s not a question of if I am able or not! It is something that I must do! I must guide the young hearts and bodies so easily influenced by the overflowing/unbridled/burning passions of youth! Be it the dreaded ‘figures’ or ‘cosplay’ that lead/corrupt the soul into darkness and away from God!
Midori: Sister!
Yukariko: This after all my sacred duty upon earth as commanded by the divine task/will of God!
Midori: Sister!
Yukariko: OH! The agony and the ecstasy that I must bear.
Midori: Sister! Sister Yukariko!!
Yukariko: Ah? Oh my, Sugiura Sensei.
Midori: Sorry to interrupt your feel good moment but shouldn’t ya open up the school counselling now?
Yukariko: It’s a Confessional.
Midori: Well according to the rumors in class… I mean, um, I happened to drag in some students that seem to have some issues/problems. Take care of them for me will ya.
Yukariko: Very… well.

Yukariko: Eh hem. Now, my lost sheep, confess from the depths of your soul. As you can see, in this confessional there is a wall dividing us, and so I am unable to see who you are. So, calm your nerves/heart and…
Chie: Let’s see Sister…
Yukariko: Yes?
Chie: Are the rumors that you’re dating/seeing Ishigami-sensei true?
Yukariko: Huh?
Chie: It’s been lately reported that you’ve been seen together quite often.
Yukariko: I-Ishigami-sensei is merely a friend. Um, well, it is true that he’s a very dependable/reliable person.
Chie: Hm, I see, confirmed Sister becomes very agitated and insist that it’s only friendship but she cannot hide the overwhelming feelings of love that bursts from her words. Dot. Quote, quote.
Yukariko: Huh? Um…
Chie: Thanks for the interview/your cooperation. See ya!
Yukariko: Wha- Wait one moment! Ah, oh what shall I do? Oh what sort of rumor will start when people start on ‘about that Sister who looks so holy, but the truth is…’?! (bad translation) Oh Lord, whatever shall I…? Y-Yes? Please go start!
Yukino: Um… I… I have this very close sempai/upperclassman, I care about them very very much but I find myself getting frustrated with them sometimes.
Yukariko: Ah…
Yukino: When that happens, I suddenly think to myself… I’m sure if I seriously snark/tsukkomi/smack them, it’ll feel very satisfying….
Yukariko: Huh?
Yukino: For example, ‘whaddya talking about it, idjit!’ and smack her in the back of the head with a harisen (giant paper fan)! SMACK!
Yukariko: I believe… violence is to be avoided.
Yukino: I suppose you’re right… And it would be scary after I do it… but I would seriously feel great afterwards. SMACK!
Yukariko: I… don’t really understand your feelings very much… but strength alone cannot settle things.
Yukino: I understand… But I’m a little disappointed… ‘smack’…
Yukariko: ‘smack’… Truly, people are plagued with a multitude of dark desires. Oh Lord, I am still so very inexperienced/unworldly. Please come in.
Mai: Ah, um… I, um, have a certain upperclassman/sempai who took me on something like a date. But… But I have something more important… it’s my younger brother.
Yukariko: Huh? Ah, you must not, not with your younger brother! That is a grievous act which is against God, Himself!
Mai: Huh? Wha-? That’s not what I’m talking about!! My little brother is sick so until he gets better I don’t have any time to think of anything else!!
Yukariko: Oh my, I’m so sorry. I, um, just sort of assumed…
Mai: Oh, just what were you thinking?... But lately, he’s been staying away from me. Or rather, he’s becoming more independent. I’m happy and sad about it.
Yukariko: About that sempai of yours, what sort of person is he?
Mai: Ah, um. He’s cool, and I guess pretty adult like. He’s a great guy but if you ask me whether I like him… I don’t really know.
Yukariko: Could it be, there’s someone else you like?
Mai: WHAT!? I… I don’t think about a guy like him! That perverted, wishy washy, thickheaded, dark sarcastic/cynical, chicken skewer sideburned guy! Well, sure he’s kind/gentle sometimes but I seriously spit on a guy like that!
Yukariko: It seems you think of him quite a bit…
Mai: No I don’t!
Yukariko: I’m sorry…
Mai: Um, I should say sorry…
Yukariko: I think to myself this… Another person’s heart, even if it is your own, is not something you know entirely.
Mai: I suppose.
Yukariko: Yes, so that is why people pray. To pray to God, is to understand your prayer and look within your heart.
Mai: Sister…
Yukariko: I still doubt myself. When I think of things/events, or how my heart moves for another person… but, I shall surely find an answer to them one day. I believe that that day will come, and so let us pray. With the guidance/presence of God, that the feeling of doubt, that the endless darkness, do not exist.
Mai: You know I feel a lot better now…
Yukariko: It might be good to go out with that other sempai. You know, for a change of pace/mood.
Mai: Well… I’ll give that more thought but thank you for everything.
Yukariko: That’s right. Doubt, darkness are nothing to be feared of. For one day, surely…

Spoiler:

10 - Chapter EX Bonus Track

Nagi: On a certain day of the month… which really just means you have no idea when this happened or if it didn’t, in other words, it’s my little secret. But you know, I think to myself, sometimes it fun to mess around like this. Right?

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime, the Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy, first half. Bonus track: Executive Council Chief Director Raid Case/Incident ~ Steamy High School Girls’. A well known trap is sprung. What the Sister and (female) Teacher Saw First volume.

Mai: Ah~! This really washes away all the body’s exhaustion from working all the time.
Chie: An outside bath/rotenburo is so great.
Mikoto: Ugh… So…. Hot…
Aoi: Endure it Mikoto-chan. You’ve got to get it up to your shoulders and count to 100.
Shiho?: After that I’m sure Mai-san will buy you a fruit milk (Note: milk with fruit juice in it)
Mai: Hey!
Natsuki: This place is just crawling with students from Fuuka Academy,
Chie: Well, it’s so close. It’s just a bus ride away on Fuuka street, and the bath entrance fee is not only modest but lets you enjoy all sorts of baths. There’s just no way no one would come.
Mai: Besides, you’re here too.
Aoi: This is so much fun, it’s like a school trip.
Natsuki: That’s because… Shizuru insisted I come.
Nao: So if you’re asked, you’ll come along wagging your tail (alt trans: without a thought/willingly). You’re so cheap/easy…
Natsuki: Shut up! And why the hell do I have to be right beside you in the bath?
Nao: Well, why don’t you get out? There are plenty of other baths after all.
Natsuki: What did you say?!
Mai: Ah, I can see everything.
Aoi: Wow, you really are stylish looking.
Chie: What a sight. From the waist up is just so ‘right’. (awkward translation)
Akane: I’m so jealous, I wish I was just a bit more…
Shiho: Akane-san, let’s stop there. We’ll just end up regretting it.
Nao: Hmph, you don’t have any shame at all.
Natsuki: As if you can talk!
Shizuru: Now, now. Let’s try not to start fighting here. After all, it’s been so long since we’ve been to the onsen/baths. Right, Natsuki?
Natsuki: Eh, could you not stare at me so intently?
Shizuru: Why not? We’re all girls here.
Natsuki: I, I know that.
Shizuru: The onsen/baths, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say it is the home of the Japanese heart. The soft light dyes the skin of women to pure white. (bad translation, due to Kyoto accent) Ah~ such an exquisite sight.
Natsuki: Shizuru?
Aoi: Hey, the president sure is amazing at times.
Mai: Yeah, she sure is. She once took me to heaven…
Aoi: Heaven?
Mai: Ah, nothing.
Chie: But you know, it may not be President Fujino, but the sights sure are great here. Swaying/floating through the hot water, each movement making their own waves, and of course, there are those that no matter how much they move through the water, nothing arises in their wake… The ones who just hide themselves are all the ones who barely make any waves/difference. (bad translation)
Akane: Hmph.
Nao: That was just uncalled for.
Natsuki: That’s right!
Akane: I guess, guys really do prefer them big.
Shizuru: Oh I don’t think so. I personally like B size. They’re just the right size for your hand…
Akane: Ah, please don’t touch them.
Natsuki: Hey, Shizuru!
Mai: Ah, it started.
Akane: I’m so sorry, Kazu-kun.
Chie: That reminds me President Fujino, what’s your Presidential opinion on ‘these’, are they to your taste?
Mikoto: Huh? What are you doing Chie?
Shizuru: Those have a peculiar charm to them too.
Aoi: Ah, so all of them are fine.
Chie: As expected…

Midori: Huh? So everyone was here.
Mai: Oh Midori-chan?
Aoi: Oh and Sister too.
Midori: Hey Mai-chan. Wow, it’s pretty big. I so look forward to this.
Mai: Um, Midori-chan, posing like that stark naked/in your birthday suit is bad.
Midori: Huh? Really?
Mai: Urg, don’t put your hands on your waist and flaunt’em!
Yukariko: Sugiura-sensei, at least cover up your front.
Midori: Why? It’s not as if guys are watching us. So there’s no need to hide. You should ditch that bathtowel wrapped around you Sister.
Yukariko: AH! Please give it back!
Midori: You think it’s embarrassing, that’s why it is embarrassing. Come on, it’s useless to hide them with your hands. Now then, banzai! (alt trans: raise your arms)
Yukariko: NOOOOO~!
Mai: Wow, Sister. Amazing~
Chie: Hm, she’s usually hiding her entire body under an all encompassing stoic looking habit. She earnestly attempts with all her might to twist her body away for the sake of modesty but her clear skin turns pink with embarrassment/shame and though her arms attempt to hold back her writhing/jiggling breasts, it only emphasize the curves you can still see. (bad translation, Chie is just going on describing the lewd scene) What a sinful/immoral sight/scene.
Shizuru: I agree completely/I’m of the same opinion (bad translation)
Yukariko: Please, I’m begging you… don’t look!
Akane: Even if you tell us that…
Chie: You just can’t… tear your eyes away.
Mikoto: Mai… it’s amazing, they’re jiggling/bouncing.
Yukariko: Nooooo~!
Midori: Now, now, good girls should keep their hands to themselves. Next up is some special service!
Yukariko: Huh? HUH?
Mai: Ah Midori-chan, what your feet!
Midori: Huh?
Mai: The soap!
Natsuki: You idiot.
Mai: Oh man…
Nao: That’s a great view from spreading your legs (bad translation). You could charge money for this.
Shizuru: How much should I pay then?
Yukariko: Noooooooo~~!!!

Tate: Man, the woman’s side sure is lively. Damn it, why am I the only guy in the men’s side?
Nagi: It can’t be helped; no one’s interested in looking at naked guys.
Tate: That’s true… Huh? Whoa, who are you?
Nagi: Who knows? Anyways, it’s just the work of fate that we met here. Let’s just relax. Ah~. Good water, eh?
Tate: Um, yeah…
Midori: Sorry, Sister. I just got a bit carried away.

Yukariko: I couldn’t tell! (alt trans: (denial) That didn’t happen!)
Midori: But you know, they say that what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger (bad trans: alt trans: If you fail to defend something, you only get stronger). Oh come on, stop sulking.
Yukariko: Ah, oh God. I no longer become a bride!
Midori: Um, actually you can’t in the first place, you’re a nun.
Shiho: That reminds me! Akane-san, you interested in that ‘attaining love’ bath/waters?
Akane: You’re interested too, Shiho-chan? Let’s go!
Shiho: Sure!
Midori: Oh yea that reminds me, there are lots of different baths here. I guess those two are over there, so…
Mai: Those two?
Midori: Oh, at changing room I met Suzushiro-san and Kikukawa-san but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. I was wondering where they went off too.
Natsuki: It’s probably because me and Shizuru is here, so they decided to follow us secretly.
Mai: Huh? Are you leaving to? To the ‘attaining love’ baths?
Natsuki: Wrong! I’m going to go to the washing stalls to wash my hair.
Shizuru: If that’s the case, I’ll come and help you Natsuki.
Aoi: Oh~ I want to touch Kuga-san’s hair!
Shizuru: Then why don’t we do it together?
Natsuki: Er, I’ll be relying on you… (Trans note: reluctant
Nao: Jacuzzi, it’s a bath that has bubbles in it.
Mikoto: Bubbles? Oh, it sounds so much fun!
Mai: Go ahead; I’ll be heading to the sauna.
Mikoto: Yeah, wait for me Nao
Nao: Well then, I think I’ll go try the Jacuzzi.
Mikoto: Huh? Jaguji? You’re going to a place that?
Nao: Jacuzzi, it’s a bath that has bubbles in it.
Mikoto: Bubbles? Oh, it sounds so much fun!
Mai: Go ahead; I’ll be heading to the sauna.
Mikoto: Yeah, wait for me Nao!
Chie: Sauna eh? Heh, well, lately you’ve been looking real ‘good’. Like around your stomach.
Mai: Ugh. So you noticed?
Chie: Well yeah. But Mai, there’s something else that’s been bothering me…
Mai: Huh? My upper arms? My chin? My ankles perhaps?
Chie: No, no. This~!
Mai: Aw, I can’t do anything about that. Before I knew it, it got bigger and outgrew my cup size
Chie: So it’s an F now. They’re huge. But what I’m really about is that birthmark right on your breast. What is that? I noticed a bunch of other people have it too.
Mai: Urk. This, this is, um… ah, oh yeah, a good luck charm tattoo seal. It’s a fad/trendy to get a tiny fraction/piece of a tattoo.
Chie: A tiny fraction/piece?
Mai: About twelve pieces? It’s done so well, that it’s pretty much waterproof. Ahahahah!
Chie: Hm, so there’s a trend/fad that I, Chie-san, am unaware of. But Kuga-san doesn't strike me as the type who would go for something like that.
Mai: Um, er… huh?
Yukino: *scream*
Chie: What was that?

Yukino: M-, Mai-chan! Chie-san
Mai: Yukino-chan? That scream just now was…?
Yukino: It’s horrible/dreadful, Ha, Haruka-chan…
Chie: What’s wrong with the executive director?!
Natsuki: Wow, how pitiful/tragic.
Mai: More like unbecoming/ridiculous than tragic/pitiful
Yukariko: Suzushiro-san, what a deplorable/wretched state she’s in.
Mikoto: What’s wrong? Is Haruka dead?
Nao: Really? How lucky~.
Mai: Hey now…
Yukino: Haruka-chan. Haruka-chan! Pull yourself together!
Haruka: Ah… stars… are spinning… the birdies… are flying… ah… ah…
Natsuki: How is she, Shizuru? What’s wrong with Suzushiro?
Shizuru: Hm, it seems she only lost conscious. No need to worry, it’s only a matter time until she opens her eyes.
Chie: So the reason she fell unconscious/fainted is because of that huge lump thing on her head.
Aoi: Uwah, that looks painful.
Akane: Um, shouldn’t we be covering her up with something?
Shiho: Okay! I’ll go get something.
Midori: Stop right there!
Midori: No one leaves this room. After me and Sister entered, no one else has entered or left the women’s section.
Nao: So what about it?
Midori: Don’t you get it? The area is walled off and this onsen is protected by a strong anti-surveillance system.
Chie: Ah! Then that means…
Midori: Yes. We are now standing in a completely empty room. The criminal is amongst us!

Nagi: Everyone instantly forgot they were standing around naked, and began to feel an air of suspicion/paranoia amongst them. The criminal who knocked out the executive director was revealed as… And so, this story will continue in the Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy Second Volume, Executive Council Chief Director Raid Case/Incident ~ Steamy High School Girls’. A well known trap is sprung. What the Sister and (female) Teacher Saw, final track.
Tate: Just what were you ranting about to yourself right now?
Nagi: Just my job, no need for you to know. But because of it, lately my shoulders are getting real stiff.
Tate: You sound like an old geezer.
Nagi: Aw leave me alone.

-Natsuki-
ᴺᴷ

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 03, 2017 5:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai cassé le topic et personne ne me l'a dit Laughing

Apparemment y a une limite de mots/lettres...

Dernière partie :

Spoiler:

11 – Epilogue

Mai: CD Drama Mai Hime
Natsuki: Hidden/Secret True History/Story of Fuuka Academy
Mikoto: First Chapter/Volume.

Chiba Saeko: This is Chiba Saeko, the voice actress for Kuga Natsuki.
Seki Tomokazu: Yo!
Chiba Saeko: Ha, yes. Oh thank you very much. Um, what should I do? I’m first. Um, given everyone’s mood, I guess what I say now is going to be the model of how everyone does their commentary. Ah, sorry about that. Um, I’ll be expressing my opinions then (bad translation). Yes. Thank you very much. Um, I felt that the mood/feel is quite different from the original story I guess since this is a drama cd. But there were plenty of moments when I felt nervous and quite embarrassed too. Um, er. That is all, done!
Everyone: Yeah! *claps*
Shimizu Ai: Hey. This is Shimizu Ai, the voice actress of Minagi Mikoto. Um, pleased to meet you. I never get nervous when saying my lines but when I have to do free commentary (ie unscripted commentary), I find that I’m really bad at it. Let’s see, I got to learn lots of things about the personality of the characters that I didn’t know. Like the things about Yukino and it was very fun. Thank you very much.
Everyone: Yeah! *claps*
Seki Tomokazu: Hey, this is Seki Tomokazu, the voice actor for Tate Yuuichi. Uh, I did my very best. Um, it was very interesting/fun. And, uh, it was really perverted cd. Good bye.
Everyone: *laughs*
Nogawa Sakura: This is Nogawa Sakura, the voice actress of Munakata Shiho. Um, it was…
Everyone: *claps*
Nogawa Sakura: Ah thank you. Heh. Thank you for your hard work everyone on the recording. Um, it’s about the onsen. Everyone was talking about how they would like to go to the onsen and when they could go for a bit. We really want to go but it doesn’t seem like it’ll be any time soon. So tonight, I’m thinking I’ll have to make do with some onsen no moto (spa/bath salts) in my bath and take a nice long bath. This was Nogawa Sakura. Thanks for your hard work.
Everyone: Yeah!
Shindou Naomi: This is Shindou Naomi, the voice actress of Fujino Shizuru.
Shindou Naomi: Eh, um, Shizuru is a perv. Um, I’ve finally come to understand that during this and I find myself rather shocked/surprised. There were times where I thought to myself, ‘isn’t that a crime?’. Um, but she’s just a young girl so please forgive her.
Everyone: Yeah!
Yuzuki Ryoka: This is Yuzu~ki Ryo~ka~, this is the voice actress of Suzushiro Haruka. My apologies. Um, Haruka... Haruka was going about working hard in her usual Haruka like way but regarding the onsen incident/case, it seems like she had knocked out on the cover (bad translation). So I was rather curious what had happened to her. That is all.
Noto Mamiko: This is Noto Mamiko, the voice actress of Kikukawa Yukino.
Noto Mamiko: Ah, no way? Thank you. The drama cd was very fun. I got the feeling that Yukino knew quite a bit about manga and anime, so I was curious just how much she really knew. With that, thank you very much.
Nanri Yuka: This is Nanri Yuka, the voice actresss of Yuuki Nao.
Nanri Yuka: Thank you very very much. Um, let’s see. There many interesting scenes in the drama cd that were quite fun to do but I was very nervous doing them. Eh, the tracks where Nao-chan got everyone drunk is very… um… playing the drunken Nao-chan was very fun.
Iwao Junko: This is Iwao Junko, the voice actress of Higurashi Akane.
Iwao Junko: Thank you very much. Um, getting to work on the drama cd was very enjoyable, but there were plenty of, um, embarrassing parts and I ended up doing them with a rather red face. No really, even my ears were red hot, I ended up doing a lot of tracks while embarrassed and self conscious. Oh, and um, during the family restaurant scene with my important lines. You know after the ‘will that be everything?’, I couldn’t say ‘please enjoy yourself‘ and I ended up changed it to ‘please enjoy your meal’. (note: the first line “goyukkuri okutsurogi kudasai” is the proper way a waitress would wait on a customer. The other line ‘goyukkuri douzo’ is much more informal and would not be used) I’m truly sorry, next time I will be able to say ‘please enjoy yourself‘ properly. Thank you very much.
Shintani Ryoko: This is Shintani Ryoko, the voice actress of Senou Aoi.
Shintani Ryoko: Thank you very much and thanks for your hard work. Let’s see, personally discovering that Aoi and Chie had a hidden special technique each…
Sekimoto Kazu: Huh?
Shintani Ryoko: They did have one. Like the ‘Zuka Attack’ (note: as in takarazuka).
Saiga Mitsuki: Oh you mean that.
Shintani Ryoko: I was surprised. I thought it was very fun to see other sides to the characters and the passed the time enjoyably. So please everyone, listen as many times as you like and enjoy your favourite characters. (awkward trans: Alternate trans would be ‘listen as many times as you like to find your favourite character) Thank you very much.
Saiga Mitsuki: Thanks. This is Saiga Mitsuki, the voice actress of Harada Chie.
Saiga Mitsuki: Thank you, thank you. Good work from everyone. This time around, I found out that Chie-chan is rather predictable (lacks surprises). She’s stays Chie-like no matter what, even when she’s drunk she remains the same old happy Chie-chan. She didn’t suffer (bad translation). But, well, she had to endure getting her tits felt up. It got pretty hairy for her. I thought it was rather fun to listen parts like that. Also, it was fun to be working in a place with lots of girls around. Thank you very much.
Tamura Yukari: This is Tamura Yukari, the voice actress for Sugiura Midori. Um.
Tamura Yukari: Ah, thank you. Um, it was a picture-less cd drama and so as everyone said before, we had some wild mental images of the scenes in our heads. It was pretty perverted. During the recording, I have a habit of taking a peek at the recording/tuning room whenever I didn’t have any lines to say and whenever there was a particular dirty scene, the staff would start grinning/smirking. Ahaha, um, I guess this is what the gentlemen were hoping for. Thank you very much.
Inoue Kikuko: This is Inoue Kikuko, the voice actress for Sanada Yukariko, 57 years old!
Tamura Yukari: Hey, hey!
Inoue Kikuko: Um, this recording, when I was saying Yukarko’s lines, uh, there’s a part that’s been really bothering me. Cosplay, is not really a, well, enlightening act (shogyou – meritorious acts leading to enlightenment). Right? It’s not, right? Right?
Everyone: Ahahah.
Inoue Kikuko: Even as I was saying it, I thought ‘wrong’. Um, and I think ‘figures’ are fine too. Really. But you know, if Yukariko-sensei ever has the chance of coming over to this world…
???: Here?
Inoue Kikuko: Here as in, over here. My world, where I am.
Someone: You mean, by your side?
Inoue Kikuko: If it was my side, I thought it would be great. It was very enjoyable. Thank you very much.
Ishida Akira: This is Ishida Akira, the voice actor of Homura Nagi. When the main tv series is playing, to be honest I was always thinking to myself, just what is Nagi thinking about and what does he really know? There plenty of times, I just couldn’t figure him out. But now that this cd was done, I finally understand. Uh, he is an old man. Yes, well, he’s been watching over previous Himes from before so, the reason why he’s still short isn’t because he’s not an adult yet but rather because he’s a person from the past. Yes. Also, though he called a ‘henchmen’ but rather its true (bad translation). Also, his slitty eyed expression is the result of pinching back his hair into a topknot. You know, how you have to pull it back pretty tight and that’s why his eyes are so slitty (awkward translation). So that’s the secret/reason. Ah, now that I know this, I can do the tv series with full confidence. That’s the type of cd it was. Thank you.
Nakamura Mai: This is Nakamura Mai, the voice actress of Tokiha Mai. It was a ver-, very difficult to do. It was, um, I could feel the pressure on me built up since I’m last person to finish this up for everyone. Um, this time around, um, this is a first chapter. No not first volume but is the first cd, I was thinking shivering with anticipation that a second, third or fourth cd wouldn’t be bad to do. I would like everyone to cheer us on. Eh, there were lots of perverted people this time… it was really troublesome. But if they say, record another one, well we’ll have to do our best and record it. Um, thank you.

Mai: Did you hear that?
Natsuki: Yeah, I heard.
Mikoto: Hm.
Mai: What the heck is this about?! Why does Nagi know all this?
Natsuki: I’ll never forgive that slimy voyeur.
Mai: Hey Natsuki, he hangs out at the library right?
Natsuki: That’s right.
Mai: Let’s go Mikoto. We’ve got to take him to task.
Natsuki: I’ll go with you.
Mikoto: Mai, if I find him, I’ll kill him (ie cut him down). All right?
Mai: You have my permission. My full permission. Actually, I’m going to roast him! I’ll summon Kagutsuchi and reduce him to white ash!
Natsuki: Let me and Duran shot him at least once.
Mai: Okay!
Mikoto: I’ll strike the finishing blow.
Mai: I’ll leave it to you. Okay, now.
Natsuki: Let’s go!
Mikoto: Hmph!

Nagi: As expected, they did get mad. They say kids these days lose their tempers easily. Ah, knock on wood (literally kuwabara kuwabara – a Japanese charm to ward off lightning and misfortune). I guess I should avoid hanging around the library for the next little while. Heh heh but, I’m not the type to give up from just this. There are still lots of interesting stories not written in the history books of Fuuka Academy. To be continued, one day.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mai-HiME Index du Forum -> Mai-HiME Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: