Mai-HiME Index du Forum Mai HiME
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fanfics Sanji : Mai Otome ( the resistance strikes back )

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mai-HiME Index du Forum -> Les créations Mai Otome
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sanji
Otome Corail

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2006 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Fanfics Sanji : Mai Otome ( the resistance strikes back ) Répondre en citant

Voila mon premier fanfics Mai otome ..mais il est en anglais alors j'espere que ca generas pa trop de monde ^^ la version francaise est en cours , attendez juste le temps que le traducteur designé ( un de mes amis Smile ) ai finit comme moi d'ailleurs notre Bac blanc Confused

Mai Otome : The resistance strikes back

Disclaimer : I don’t own Mai Otome at all , it’s all Sunrise and Hisayuki’s own . The only things who is mine is the No-Master GEM .. That’s it . This fanfics takes place after the #23 .

Chapter 1 : The True Nature

Deep in the black Valley , Mikoto was still training Arika . since a week , it became harder but Arika started to see the progress . she was now able to be the full master of his weapons and touched Mikoto once .
Mai was help too in cooking good ramen for the two of them . During the dinner , Arika noticed that Mai was kinda bored to do anything during their all days .

‘ Mai-sama , why don’t you comes training with us tomorrow ?’
‘ I don’t know , Mikoto seems to be good at training ..’
‘ But , now I’ve made progress , I can maybe try to fight against you .’
‘ Arika , I really don’t know ..’
‘ That’ll be a good idea ! Arika became better and fight against you would increase her power more and more !’
‘ That’s not I’m against the concept but if I hurt Arika badly , Mashiro-chan will be hurt too ..’
‘ That’s Ok ! I have to used to be hurting too when my Otome is fighting . if I don’t do it , Arika will be slow down and won’t fight at hundred percent because of me , so if I get a training too , Arika and Me will be invincible when we’ll go to Garderobe to kick Nagi’s ass !’
‘ Ok , then , tomorrow , Double training ! Sleep well tonight , girls . it’s not gonna be a weak training , Ok?’
‘ Ok !’

But In the middle of the night , Arika wakes up and goes outside . Suddenly a storm of memories comes into her head : Erstin’s death , Death , Nina’s awaken with the ultimate black diamond , Tears , Sergay who is using his chest as a shield to protect Arika from Erstin’s slave blade , Love , Sergay who confess to Arika in the cemetery , Love , Sergay who is threating her with his gun , Hate , Tomoe’s jealousy , Hate ,Nina who is losing her mind because of the harmonium , Hate …

Why all these things always end with Hate ? She know that when they were going to come back to Garderobe , The hate will be here , the death will be here , the tears will be here and the love too.. Sergay , the man she loves … But Now , he was the enemy , like when she finds out that Erstin was Schwarz’s spy , like when Nina became Nagi’s Otome .. A friend is already gone and in Garderobe when the time will be up , She’ll be force to kill Nagi and Nina .

Tired of thinking about all these things , she suddenly remember the discussion that she had with Mashiro . If no one stop Nagi before he start using the whole power of the Harmonium , it’ll be a total war , and the word friends won’t means anything anymore .

Then she came back to her Bed . But Miyu was looking at her during her whole reflection . There were some tears on Arika’s cheeks .

‘ Arika , don’t be so sad . The future will be drawn by yourself , so be strong .’

Next morning , Arika and Mashiro wakes them up First and notice that Mikoto was deeply asleep between Mai’s breast .

‘ Mikoto is really weird . I can’t believe that Mai , one of the best Otome was never able to beat her …’
‘ You’re right Mashiro . But she’s gonna learn you some stuff about what it is to be a Master of a Otome .’
‘ I know Arika and I promises you to become stronger , so I won’t bother you when we’ll bring freedom to Garderobe .’
‘ Arigato Mashiro-chan .. I mean My Master .’

But when the two girls were talking , Mai and Mikoto woke them up and were starring at Mikoto and Arika .

‘That was some great talking .. You’re are really serious the two of us . That’s fine , It means that our training won’t be useless .’
‘ We won’t deceive you , Mai-sama .’
‘ So let’s go to eat . We’re gonna to have a rough day today !’
‘ Mai’s Food ! Mai’s Food !’
‘ Mikoto , you’re very scary when you’re hungry …’
‘ You haven’t seen the whole things .. Sometimes , it really looks like she’s dead when she’s really hungry !’

After a long breakfast and a very funny discussion about Mai’s youth and Natsuki’s one , The four of them were back on the training field . Mai and Arika were equipped with their Robe , Mashiro and Mikoto were on the other side , Mashiro was learning some hints about the Master’s situation .

On their Side , Mai and Arika started to fight each other . That was the First time Arika wasn’t able to touch her opponent … Mai was very good , she was blocking all Arika’s assault . Even her weapon on the second mod wasn’t able to touch her , despise the scale of it . She also tried to hit her by sent her a bolt from the blue but she avoided it so easily that made Arika depressing .

‘ I’m so lane .. Even my best attack is useless on you , and you never succeed to win against Mikoto , so I’ll never touch her either .’
‘ Don’t say that Arika . I think that you’ve been great . Your reflex were quite good , you avoided my fireballs and your bolt almost touched me but you’re not still very focus on your aim when you’re shooting .’
‘ But , you know , It’s no that easy . I can only shoot when my weapons is on the best mod and if you add the countdown who is making me vulnerable and the weight of the weapons itself , you can understand that my shoots are not always very focus .’
‘ Com’on , We must keep fighting . The fist one makes you increase your level ,isn’t it ?’
‘ Yeah , I think so ..’
‘ So , let’s continue but this time , we’re gonna add an important things .’
‘ What kind of thing ?’
‘ Mikoto ! Comes here with Mashiro .’
‘ Yes , Mai!’
‘ As you can see , Now , Mashiro is very close to us . You mustn’t forget that your life is bound to Mashiro’s .’
‘ I know Mai-san ..’
‘ So Mashiro , Arika , I’m gonna be a little harder and I’m gonna sent you some fireballs . You won’t be able to avoid some of them , so you’re gonna to be burn . But it’s gonna be small one , so you wont be hurt badly . But when you’ll receive them , You’ll be burn and Mashiro too . So If you don’t want hurt your master , you should try to avoid the fireballs , understand ?’
‘ Fine .’
‘ And by the way , if a crack came , don’t worry and attack me , ok ?’
‘ Don’t worry , I’ll do it .’
‘that’s the spirit , Arika ! Let’s begin !’

Mai and Arika fly away from each other and Arika make her weapon appear . Mai does the same thing and invoke their elements . After a few fly pass , Three fireballs came . Arika succeed to avoid the First one then the second thanks to her blade but the last touched her in the left hand who makes Arika cries and drop her weapons. In the same time , Mashiro felt the pain too and fall on the knees because of it .

‘ Mashiro-chan !’
‘Arika ! Don’t worry and keep fighting !’
‘ Mashiro … Yes , My Master !’

Sit near Mashiro , Mikoto was very proud of Mashiro . The speech she’d done works . Mashiro finally discover the true meaning of what to be a Master is .

‘ That’s good job , Mashiro . Truthfully , I’ve nothing more to learn to you , you have already the spirit of a great Master .. You’re really the true white diamond finally . I had doubt about it a few days ago but now I’m sure !’
‘ Arigato , Mikoto-sempai .’
‘ Don’t call me Sempai , Mashiro . We’re equal you and me , our lives are bound to our Otome’s .’
‘ You’re right , Mikoto ! Ganbare , Arika ! Makes Mai paid for my burning hand !’
‘ Master , Yes , My Master !’

And then the necklace of Arika suddenly became brilliant and both of earring and Mashiro’s ring were shinning too . Arika became faster , succeed to block the three Fireballs and were about to stab Mai in the right shoulder but Mai protect herself one second before the stabbing . Although , because of the speed of Arika , Mai felt the wave generated by it and is sent against a rock . At the same time , Mikoto felt the shock too and fall down .

‘ I think that’s it .. You’ve unlock the full power of your Gem .’
‘ Really , Mai-san ?’
‘ Yes , and if you don’t want to believe me , look at your casual clothes .’

And Mai was right . Instead of Garderobe’s uniform , Arika was wearing the long blue dress that her mother was wearing when she was the greatest Otome .

‘ Is it .. Mum’s outfit ?’
‘ Yes , answer Mikoto , It’s Rena-san’s outfit .’
‘ Mikoto , you means Arika has succeed to obtain her mother’s level ?’
‘ Yes , She’s finally at the same level than her mother . Now she’s able to brings freedom to Garderobe .’
‘ And what about me ? Will I Able to obtain my mother’s level too?’
‘ Shinso was a great Otome but she’s also a great Master for the other Otome now , and you just prove that you was also able to be a great Master because without your cheers , Arika wouldn’t able to increase her level .’
‘ Mikoto is right , Mashiro . You can’t see it physically but inside you , you’ve obtain your mother’s level too , Am I wrong ?’
‘ No , you aren’t Mai-san . Now I feel sure about myself and I know that Arika is too .’
‘ Right . But now that you obtain Rena’s power , you must keep training , Arika . This girl who had access to the harmonium is very powerful right now and even if all the powerful Otome join our resistance , the fight against her won’t be easy and if I Understand the whole things , It’s a kinda personal case , isn’t it ?’
‘ Yes’ answer Arika , very determined
‘ So , let’s keep training!’

And the training goes the whole days . At the end of the journey , Mai touched Arika 5 times but Arika touched Mai 3 times and the most impressive things , she touched Mikoto once . So , at the end of the day , every one were tired , lightly hurt but it was a huge day for Arika and Mashiro , who discovered their true side .

‘ Girls , tomorrow , we’re going to follow the way that Natsuki and the Red-hair girl followed . I think we’re ready to take Garderobe back from this Nagi’s hands .’
‘ Arigato , Mai san .’
‘ So , sleep well because we’re leaving at 6’o’clock .’
‘ Mai , That’s too early !’
‘ Mikoto .. It’s for the best .’
‘ Allright .’

The night felt and the four girls felt asleep . But in a few miles away …

Chapter 2 : The Five Pillars

Still in the Black Valley , Natsuki and Nao were walking . Thanks to Mai , they had a plan with an exit and an itineraries to go to Garderobe . Suddenly ,they heard a noise behind them …

‘ Shit , if it’s a tiger or something , we’ll not be save by one of your gadgets …’
‘ May I remember you that is one of my “gadget” who save you when the car dove into the valley?’
‘ Nao , how have you made to be selected into the Five pillars with a so awful comportment ?’
‘ I should ask you the same question ..’

But the noise were more closer ..

‘ We’ll finish this discuss later , Nao .. here’s it comes !’
‘ I’m gonna kill this piece of shit !’

Then , they discover that was a tiger who were making all the noise . Because of the danger , the two girls start running through the forest but Nao felt down … The tiger was intend to jump on her but suddenly a black dagger comes out from a bush and kill the tiger .

‘ I’m not dead ! That’s so great !’
‘No , it’s impossible ! Only one person use this type of weapons ..’
‘ Who is using this kind of weapons?’

Then , two girls came out from the bushes and join the girls .

‘ Natsuki ! That’s so great !’
‘ Maya ?’
‘ Who’s Maya , Natsuki ?’
‘ Right , Nao , let me introduce the two last pillars … Maya Bryce , The great Reiyou no Hataruishi and Sarah Gallagher , also knows as The Famous Ginga no Rangyoku . They were my mate a few time ago.’
‘ Don’t say that , Natsuki . It makes us very old …’
‘ Sarah , Don’t say that . We won’t never be old as this cockroach of Maria …’
‘Sarah , Maya , don’t tell me that you’re still criticize Maria ?’
‘ Remember , Natsuki , she was really a pain in the neck and you should be the First to be agreed with us !’
‘ What ? You’ve got problem with Maria in the past ?’
‘Shut up , Nao , My past is none of your business …’
‘ So by the way , Natsuki , who is this cute girl ?’
‘ Maya , Sarah , let me introduce to you the 5th pillar , Juliet Nao Zhang. She’s from Artai .’
‘ Shinso finally find another person to replace Mai ?’
‘Yeah , but about Shinso-sama .. There is a problem . Archduke Nagi invades Garderobe and takes the control of the Harmonium . He obtain help from Smith , the same one who gave his help during the last war ..’
‘ Damned ! Nao-san , why did you let your Archduke do that?’
‘ Don’t call him ‘my Archduke’ ! I really don’t care about him ! The only thing I want to do with him is kicking his ass , Sarah-san !’
‘ Nao , don’t be rude with your Sempai ! You’re a Rookie here !’
‘ Don’t , Natsuki . She’s right . But I think you were intend to add something about the events ?’
‘ Yeah , Smith stole Rena’s body and used it to stole all the Gems who were into Shinso’s grave . that’s why Nao and I can’t materialize our Robe . That’s why I’m wandering why you two can do it..’
‘ You know what Natsuki? I’ve feel a weird wave too but maybe because of the fact that we were searching for clues in Aeris’s Area , Our Gems didn’t come out …’
‘ That’s so unfair !’
‘ Can’t believe it! You’re talking about unfair things but had you thought about me ? I haven’t still see what my new Robe looks like , so fuck off !’
‘ Are you kidding , Kitty ? You had only experimented the Coral’s Robe and you tell to us that you’re the 5th pillar ? It’s so funny !’
‘ Listen , Sarah , Shinso selected her ..’
‘ Don’t call me Kitty ! And I’m one of yours so shut up !’
‘ You wanna fight against me ? You haven’t got your Robe and even if you had it , I would able to make you cry in 10 seconds ..’
‘ I think you’re the one who’s dreaming right now !’
‘ Nao , stop it . Have you ever read the story of the third legendary GEM ?’
‘ No , I’ve never been to the library . Makes me feel bored ..’
‘ Maya , wanna tell her ?’
‘ Allright .’

The four of them sat . then Maya began her story .

‘ In the world , there is 3 legendary GEM . The First one is know as Shikoku no kongouseki or even The Ultimate Black Diamond . The second one is the souten no seigyoku , who was Rena’s but After the 12 kingdoms , I don’t know where is it now …’
‘ Maya , about that , the Ultimate Black Diamond is now the possession of Nina Wang , the so-called daughter of Sergay Wang , a Warrant of archduke Nagi Dai Artai . And about the souten no seigyoku , It turns out that it’s now Arika Yumemiya’s , the real daughter of Rena . She has been hidden since Rena’s death by Rena’s mother and she came this year to become an Otome like her mother .’
‘ Really ? You see Sarah , we’ve missed so much things since we left Garderobe to find Schwarz .’
‘ Baka , if we hadn’t left , we wouldn’t able to materialize our Robe …’
‘ Anyway , There’s a third legendary GEM , The Ginga no Rangyoku . It’s the last legendary GEM , preciously keep by Garderobe since a hundred years . And It turn out that Sarah obtain it during the five pillars selection because of their amazing skills .’
‘ Ara .. Gomen nasai Sarah-san . I didn’t know ..’
‘ Forget it , Kitty . that doesn’t matter . But let’s focus on our plan . Fist we’ve got to snake in Garderobe . We’re gonna split in two group for two different goals . Natsuki and Maya , you’ll try to go to the laboratory . To give you a hand , Kitty and I , we’re gonna to go into the place where they kept Rena’s corpse and the GEM . To that end , Natsuki , You’ll reactivate Shinso and we’ll set them free the GEM , so they’re going to get back to Shinso and you’ll able to materialize your Robe , Natsuki . After that , you’ll need it very much because I don’t think so that the harmonium girl will let us do without resistance .’
‘ It seems dangerous but It’ll work . Let’s do it .’
‘ But there is one problem ..’
‘ what’s it Maya ?’
‘ Kitty hasn’t got her Master Robe and if we reactive Shinso again , it will give to her the coral’s GEM and a Otome Coral is more a pain in the neck than a good support ..’
‘ Don’t call me Kitty all the time ! My name is Nao !’
‘ I know that Ma-chan but there is no solution , if Shinso have not give her GEM to the girl , we can do nothing about it !’
‘ There is a last solution .. The ‘No Master GEM’ .’
‘ What ? It’s not because this girl is suppose to be the 5Th pillar that we can waste it on her !’
‘ Sarah is right , I don’t think Nao is ready for this ..’
‘ Natsuki , Sarah , let me do it , please . I put my whole responsibility on it , ok?’
‘ Do what you want ..’
‘ Nao , Would you come with me ? In private ?’

the two girls sat a few feet from Natsuki and Sarah .

‘ Listen me carefully . Sarah and I won’t be enough to attack Garderobe , even if we’re the First and the second pillar . So we’re gonna to help you .’
‘ Go on .’
‘ There is in reality 4 legendary GEM . But the last one is secretly keep by the First Pillar since the begin of The Five Pillar tradition . This GEM is called ‘ No Master GEM’ . Garderobe inherit it from a stranger who came and give it because some other people where chasing After it . According our Research , it comes from a world where the HIME , who are devoted to protect the world from Evil , don’t need master to develop the power they have . According to us , it come from the corpse of a HIME who died who was name Nao Yuuki . ‘
‘ What ? Some people in the Legend have my name ?’
‘ Let me finish , Kitty . With this GEM , the only master you have is you . It means that no one is in danger if you died . Only a few people owned it , so remember it’s an honor . I’m gonna give it to you and put my whole responsibility on you , so don’t deceive me !’
‘ I won’t , Master !’
‘ Fine , that’s the spirit , kitty .’
‘ Please , don’t call me like that ! My name is NAO !’
‘ Sarah , come on in please .’
‘ Fine , fine ..’
‘ Can you give me the GEM ?’
‘ Here .. Kitty , Maya hasn’t got a legendary GEM but she’s strong enough to make you pay if you deceive her , so don’t try to do it .’
‘ I won’t ! I promise you that I’ll be a faithful Pillar !’
‘ On One knee , Kitty !’
‘ Yes , Maya , My Master !’
‘ Thanks to the power that Shinso gave me , Maya Bryce , I make you , Juliet Nao Zhang , the owner of the No Master GEM . Give me your ear .’

Nao do it and Maya put the GEM in . The GEM shine when it’s insert in Nao’s ear .

‘Juliet Nao Zhang , Wake up ! Now , I order you to materialize your Robe !’
‘ Right ! For Garderobe’s sake …MATERIALIZE !’

And in the dark forest of the black Valley , Nao put for the First time her Robe . a Green and Yellow outfit with Spider inspiration on it and Grey shoulders . The belt was Grey too and there were two little Grey wings assorted with two white tails on the sides .

‘ Gosh , I wasn’t wrong about giving you this GEM . Did you know that the Robe is generated in function off your skills ? Seeing yours makes me think that you’re found off spider , isn’t it ?’
‘ yeah , I always love them , they are so cute .. When I was a child , I used to have one , she was called Julia ..’
‘ Maya , our new mate is a jackass ..’
‘ And if I told you that I’m with her since a month …’
‘ My poor Natsuki .. If you want it , I can cuddle you . Must be harsh without Shizuru ..’
‘ What are you you talking abouuuut , Sarah !’
‘ Let it go , Headmaster , I know that Shizuru and you are lesbian ..It’s so obvious !’
‘ God , I’m gonna kill myself ..’
‘ You can trip to my breast if you want it !’
‘ Maya !! Shut up !!’
‘ Be careful , Maya-san , you’re gonna to make her horny ..’
‘ Nao , don’t start or I’m gonna kill you !’
‘ May I remember to you that you’re now the only one without Robe ?’
‘ Don’t worry , when Garderobe will be in our hands back , I’m gonna make you pay theses rude talk ..’
‘ Let’s go girls , Garderobe need us !’

the four girl was about to leave but they’re interrupted by another group…

Chapter 3 : Garderobe is under Attack !

soon online

Secrets are Kinda hot Too... { LoVe forever , Veronica mars }
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Kuro
Neko du forum

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2006 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pourquoi tu l'as ecrite en anglais ? <_<

Idole MH 2006

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2006 5:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

*A pas le temps de traduire en Anglais*
^^; (attend la VF XD)

Mai HIME The Another > Mai HIME > Mai HIME If > Mai HIME Star Destiny > Mai Hime 3rd Series > Mai Otome : Chapitre d'Ayane > Mai Otome : Chapitre du Dragon et de l'otome > Mai Otome 0 > Mai Otome > Mai Otome Zwei
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sanji
Otome Corail

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2006 7:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

je sens de la deception ... allez les gars , ca va vous faire bosser votre anglais ^^ Laughing

Secrets are Kinda hot Too... { LoVe forever , Veronica mars }
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mai-HiME Index du Forum -> Les créations Mai Otome Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: